Sappada is one of the most interesting and scenic villages in the Dolomites.
The original inhabitants came from Austria and the many of the residents still speak German. But the cuisine is a mixture of Italian and Austrian recipes. There is much to see and do in Sappada during this unique Carnevale period that starts the 5th of February till Feb 10th. Furthermore there may be also groups from North America
The Cavanis Residence is promoting this complete Ski Week which can be enjoyed for a price of 585 euros
- six nights lodging double occupancy including a full Italian Braekfeast
- six dinners at a well known Agro Turismo in Sappada
- a 3 day ski pass with ski rentals
- special reception with the Mayor and those responsible for bringing Sappada in FVG
- possible extra side trips to visit an alpine cheese factory or a local winery upon request
Early reservations are suggested since space is limited.
Otherwise they should be made no later than the 16th of January
Please contact Mattia at the Residence Cavanis a 0435 469868 or
e-mail info@residence cavanis.it